PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.25.2012

Wednesday's Sketchbook Guest Post!

Hey my loves! Here is a little sneak peek of this week's watercolor, which was commissioned by my sweet blogging friend Charmaine.
Are you intrigued? Be sure to head on over to My Best Friend Craig to see the rest, as well as the stunning real life room that this doodle was inspired by!
And if you are interested in commissioning your own custom watercolor, feel free to e-mail me at tiffanyleighinteriordesign@gmail.com. I would love to work with you!
xo
Photobucket

5 comments:

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...[Reply]

I love your watercolors! It would be so cool to have a room in my house brought to life like this!

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Adorable! As always!!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

GORGEOUS! Went to My Best Friend Craig..Great, Great ....Marvelous..

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...[Reply]

I adore watercolour and need to buy some of those ridiculously expensive pieces of watercolour paper to use! Love your black outlines!

Unknown said...[Reply]

I have always loved your drawing of my dear friend Charmaine's dining room. Awesome job.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com