PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.24.2012

Decor Shopping

This weekend was spent in Burlington visiting friends, IKEA, and a flea market. Here is what I found:
I scored this amethyst chunk from the Flamborough Antique Market for only $3! I've been eyeing these up on Design Darling for ages, so I was so excited to find this! They look so pretty in vignettes:
via
I'm getting snazzy with decor for my antique bar cart with this vintage crystal wine decanter. Snapped it up for $20 at the flea.
via
 At IKEA, I picked up the EIVOR throw I was coveting and this gorgeous tribal inspired lumbar pillow!
Sadly, they didn't have the pink and white striped BARBAR tray. Also the dream desk was beautiful but a bit too narrow for long nights doing homework, I think my legs would cramp up! I did buy my RIBBA picture frames though!

That's all I got but did you guys know the MALM dresser now comes mirrored? Super cool if you ask me.
What have YOU picked up decor shopping lately?
xo
Photobucket

11 comments:

Shelby said...[Reply]

I love that amethyst!! It's gorgeous:)

Kristen said...[Reply]

Wow I didn't realize that Ikea had that mirrored dresser! I just may need. Love the decanter, would love to see your bar cart once its complete. I just blogged about bar cart inspiration today :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

What finds, especially that Amethyst. It will serve you well over the years.
Patty

Jeanette @ This Dusty House said...[Reply]

I love all your finds, especially the amethyst! My grandmother used to collect amethyst whenever they travelled and, as a child, I was fascinated by her collection.

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...[Reply]

Amethyst is my birthstone; I used to buy big chunks like that all the time as a kid. I'd totally forgotten about that until I saw your post!! Now that you've shown me how gorgeous they look in a vignette I'm wondering where the heck all the ones I used to have are??

Fash Boulevard said...[Reply]

ooo, adore this. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report & post for LaurenConrad.com xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Sophie said...[Reply]

omg your finds are amazing. i love that vintage wine decanter! its amazing x

Anonymous said...[Reply]

WOW! Great finds!! How much is the mirrored dresser? Normally mirrored furniture is way too much for my price range! It's too bad that desk won't work because it sure is cute!!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...[Reply]

whoa - i had no idea the malm is mirrored now!!!!!!!

Amy Jane said...[Reply]

Love the amethyst chunk, what a score!!

Laura Dro said...[Reply]

Thanks for the shout out on The Peak of Tres Chic...so happy you like the artwork! Can't wait to share more...hope you're well! LOve the black and white pillows, can't wait to see what you do with them:)

Best!

Laura Dro

www.lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com