PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.19.2012

Ikea Love

This weekend, I'm heading to Burlington to visit my dear friend Laura. And, of course, a trip to Burlington just wouldn't be complete without a trip to Ikea. The only thing I need are some inexpensive frames for the artwork I've been gathering for my new lease space.
That doesn't mean that I'm not lusting after everything in the store a few great pieces!
1. BARBAR tray, in pink and white. $6.99. Cute and preppy.
2. BESTA BURS desk, in high gloss white. $299.00. I posted about my love for this here.
3. EIVOR throw, in black and white. $29.99. I'm pretty sure I'll come home with this...
4. DOCKSTA dining table, in white. $229.00. This is my favourite dining table for small spaces EVER. I probably won't need a dining table for a few years, but I really want to buy this so I have it when the time comes. I've posted about this before too...see pics of this piece in stunning interiors here.
5. Grafted Cactus, (hopefully a bright coral one!). $9.99. I need a little life in my room!
6. ANGENAM bowl, dark brown and gold. $19.99. This color combo is so glam.
7. TOBIAS Chair, transparent and chrome. $89.00. Ummm...lucite. Speaks for itself.
What is your fave IKEA piece?
Photobucket

8 comments:

Michelle said...[Reply]

I love Ikea!

Linda said...[Reply]

Love that coral cactus. There is always cute finds at Ikea.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...[Reply]

I'm going this weekend too! Can't wait!!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...[Reply]

Ikea is one of my favorite afternoon adventures. Need a truck though! If you can you need that dining table! And-the desk. Both of these have a thousand uses! Crazy Old Patty

Kristen said...[Reply]

I was just at IKEA yesterday, and my husband and I both agreed that the Tobias chair is amazing. I must have missed the Barbar tray bot the pink is so cute!

Holly Foxen Wells of Glamour Mash said...[Reply]

Whoa! I was just at Ikea and I ran through way too fast because I didn't see that bowl or throw! LOVE them! I did see that chair though and it is amazing... I will definitely be adding that to my home at some point in time!!!

xx
holly foxen wells
www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com

JOSÉ PEDRO RODRIGUES/ APARTMENT 312 said...[Reply]

Hello, I love objects, good choices!
Kisses and when able to visit my blog: D
http://zepedrorodrigues.blogspot.pt/

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Love, love, looove that acrylic chair #7! All these IKEA pieces are so fun! and you can't resist the prices!